Jackson Electric Cooperative offers this secure and convenient online payment method through Bill4U. Once you log in to this site, you can choose to receive paperless or paper statements, view your monthly electric usage, select the date when to pay your bill, and view past statements. Other benefits include:
- Instant access to your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- If you receive paperless statements, you will receive an e-mail notifying you that your statement is ready to view and the payment due date.
Automatic Payment Withdrawal
Jackson Electric Cooperative withdrawals the amount of your monthly electric bill from your respective bank account on the 5th day of each month. You don't have to worry about missing a payment and you don't have to write out a check. You will continue to receive a statement each month, and the amount deducted will be on your statement. You can enroll online through the Bill4U site or download the form below, complete and send to Jackson Electric Cooperative.
Mobile Bill Paying App
Download Jackson Electric Cooperative's Bill4U mobile app to your Android or Apple smart phone. This mobile app is also available for iPads. Please note that credit card information needs to be established on Jackson Electric Cooperative's Bill4U site before being accessible on the mobile site.
Budget Billing spreads your energy costs evenly over a 12-month period so you know in advance how much your payment will be. The amount you pay is based on the past 12-months of energy usage at your residence and current energy rate. The average budget amount will be adjusted from time to time depending on the actual usage. If you were using more electricity than you budgeted for, the budget will increase. You must be an active member of Jackson Electric Cooperative for the past 12-months. Download the Budget Billing form below or contact our office for more information.
Budget Billing Request Form - fillable pdf
- Mail your payment to Jackson Electric Cooperative. Please include your signed check and payment stub.Due to delays in the mail service, please allow enough time for your payment to reach our office.
- Pay in person at Jackson Electric Cooperative. Because of the federal Red Flags Rule, please be prepared to show your current electric bill or confirm your mailing address and the last four digits of your social security number. Our office hours are Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- 24-hour secure drop box located at Jackson Electric Cooperative.
- Pay by phone with a credit or debit card. We accept VISA and MasterCard.